Design Theory & Application for Everyday LifeMichael Borden, 2011
With over 100 illustrations and two complete designs that can be built, this new book presents a milestone in usable, practical, vastu information.
The purpose of this book is to outline simply and clearly the technological and philosophical principles of Vastu science as applied to buildings for secular functions: houses, office, hospitals, clinics. Michael Borden's goal is to encourage the reader to cultivate a desire, through understanding, to create Vastu structures for their home or office.
His motivation comes from his personal experience of seeing his life and the lives of his clients benefit from creating a relationship with Vastu knowledge and space.
Design Theory & Application for Everyday Life
by Michael Borden
Copyright 2011, ISBN 9781456491789
200 Pages, Over 100 illustrations
- USA: Buy direct from Vastuved with 10% discount for $31.50 + $7 shipping . . . . . . .
- Canada: Buy direct from Vastuved with 10% discount for $31.50 + $14 shipping . . . .
- International: Buy direct from Vastuved with 10% discount for $31.50 + $18 shipping
- India Buy from FlipKart - Rs 1799
- Or Buy from CreateSpace: $35+shipping or from Amazon: $35.00+shipping